We are looking to take a two week trip in 2014 beginning in Zurich and then travelling up through Germany (haven't set the German itinerary yet, but will likely be the usual recommended cities). Most of the travel advice I have seen tends to indicate June and July are the best times during the summer to be able to enjoy outdoor cafe's etc... While I understand the weather is variable, I was wondering if starting things out in Late May (May 25th) in Zurich and then travelling up through Germany would be pushing things as far as the weather goes. I am able to find some premium award seats now, but can wait a bit longer if it will make a substantial difference with the weather and quality of the trip. Any advice appreciated.
zurich and germany late May early June
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 9 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Florence in October
- 24 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report