We are looking to take a two week trip in 2014 beginning in Zurich and then travelling up through Germany (haven't set the German itinerary yet, but will likely be the usual recommended cities). Most of the travel advice I have seen tends to indicate June and July are the best times during the summer to be able to enjoy outdoor cafe's etc... While I understand the weather is variable, I was wondering if starting things out in Late May (May 25th) in Zurich and then travelling up through Germany would be pushing things as far as the weather goes. I am able to find some premium award seats now, but can wait a bit longer if it will make a substantial difference with the weather and quality of the trip. Any advice appreciated.
zurich and germany late May early June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day on the Rhine
- 2 Please help me give good travel advice
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Portugal with children
- 5 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Stopover in Tudela?
- 9 Travel throught Europe
- 10 Car Rentals in Athens
- 11 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 14 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 15 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 16 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 20 Josselin region of Brittany
- 21 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 22 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 25 Venice, then ?, then Munich