We're looking for your favorite restaurants in Provence. Specifically, we'll be in Avignon for two nights, Aix for two nights, and Cassis for two nights. We plan on doing some driving around the coast so good places to stop for seafood would also be greatly appreciated. We don't want anything too fancy, just quintessential Provencal cuisine. Thanks!
Your Favorite Restaurants in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 2 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 3 Great London Bars with a view
- 4 Rome Food Tour
- 5 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Art in Paris
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Rental car while in Ireland
- 11 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 12 Hotels that we found special
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 15 St Germain
- 16 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 20 Too many Trip Reports
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 I dream of Europe
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter