We're looking for your favorite restaurants in Provence. Specifically, we'll be in Avignon for two nights, Aix for two nights, and Cassis for two nights. We plan on doing some driving around the coast so good places to stop for seafood would also be greatly appreciated. We don't want anything too fancy, just quintessential Provencal cuisine. Thanks!
Your Favorite Restaurants in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo train travel in Germany
- 2 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 3 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 4 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 5 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 6 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 7 Can't print train tickets
- 8 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 9 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 10 Car Rental form Baia Mare or Sighet?
- 11 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 12 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 13 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 14 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 15 Question about justairports
- 16 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 17 Need help in planning 4 days in Tuscany post -cruise
- 18 Rome - Tours
- 19 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 20 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 21 Italian Riviera Planning
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 24 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014