We're looking for your favorite restaurants in Provence. Specifically, we'll be in Avignon for two nights, Aix for two nights, and Cassis for two nights. We plan on doing some driving around the coast so good places to stop for seafood would also be greatly appreciated. We don't want anything too fancy, just quintessential Provencal cuisine. Thanks!
Your Favorite Restaurants in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 3 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 4 Questions for Paris residents
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Berlin: evening dining
- 7 Stay in Venice
- 8 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 9 Central European train travel
- 10 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 11 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 12 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 13 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 16 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 17 Baltic cruise ports
- 18 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 19 London Weekend
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 23 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 24 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 25 British Honeymoon!