We're looking for your favorite restaurants in Provence. Specifically, we'll be in Avignon for two nights, Aix for two nights, and Cassis for two nights. We plan on doing some driving around the coast so good places to stop for seafood would also be greatly appreciated. We don't want anything too fancy, just quintessential Provencal cuisine. Thanks!
Your Favorite Restaurants in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 3 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 4 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 8 We Need a Pact
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 11 All you need in croatia
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 14 Tipping in Greece
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 Bayern seasonal pass
- 17 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Italy vacation rental help
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help