I'm leaving York at noon on a Sunday and need to get to Heathrow airport for a 5:15pm flight. It looks the train to King's Cross is about 2 hrs and then another 1 hour to on the underground to get to the airport. Did I cut it too tight on time, is 3hr prior check in time really necessary from the UK to the states?
York to Heathrow Airport
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 3 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 6 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 7 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 8 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 9 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 10 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 13 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 14 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 15 day trips from Stuttgart
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 20 RHK's heading to Europe
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 23 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass