We will be driving in Croatia this May and are curious if the maps in current
GPS systems are up to date. We have a Garmin that worked well in England and Italy on previous trips. Any experience you can share will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 2 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 3 Verona and Lake Garda
- 4 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Italy - rental car damages query
- 15 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 London's Must Sights!
- 18 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 19 Travel help
- 20 Le Marche Research Help
- 21 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 22 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov