We will be driving in Croatia this May and are curious if the maps in current
GPS systems are up to date. We have a Garmin that worked well in England and Italy on previous trips. Any experience you can share will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 2 CDG much improved
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 Praiano
- 6 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 9 Norway fjord
- 10 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 16 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Stockholm during midsummer
- 19 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 24 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation