I am travelling from Barcelona to Zaragoza, Pamplona and San Sebastian before crossing the border to France in mid March. What train is best to take? When I searched for Barcelona to Zaragoza, the raileurope website lists the arriving station to be Zaragoza Delicias via AVE train but when I search the renfe website, it does not have the pricing just yet. Are the two website have similar prices? I notice the choices for station are different between the two. We would like to take the fastest time and route for my wife and I and our 6yo and 2yo kids. The seats are starting to run out in raileurope so we do not want to miss out.
Any advices would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 릴게임손오공신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 Trip suggestion
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Corfu
- 19 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"