I am travelling from Barcelona to Zaragoza, Pamplona and San Sebastian before crossing the border to France in mid March. What train is best to take? When I searched for Barcelona to Zaragoza, the raileurope website lists the arriving station to be Zaragoza Delicias via AVE train but when I search the renfe website, it does not have the pricing just yet. Are the two website have similar prices? I notice the choices for station are different between the two. We would like to take the fastest time and route for my wife and I and our 6yo and 2yo kids. The seats are starting to run out in raileurope so we do not want to miss out.
Any advices would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠토토 ＼￥《hhhhh45.com》￥＼ 스포츠토토 라이브토토스포츠토토
- 2 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 6 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 7 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 Road trip Italy
- 10 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 11 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 12 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 17 Hilton CPH no loner
- 18 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones