I am travelling from Barcelona to Zaragoza, Pamplona and San Sebastian before crossing the border to France in mid March. What train is best to take? When I searched for Barcelona to Zaragoza, the raileurope website lists the arriving station to be Zaragoza Delicias via AVE train but when I search the renfe website, it does not have the pricing just yet. Are the two website have similar prices? I notice the choices for station are different between the two. We would like to take the fastest time and route for my wife and I and our 6yo and 2yo kids. The seats are starting to run out in raileurope so we do not want to miss out.
Any advices would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in Positano
- 2 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 6 Katyn massacres
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 10 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 11 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 14 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 15 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 16 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 19 Italy
- 20 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 Emergencies in Ireland
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 25 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere