I am planning a trip to Scotland in August. I am interested in taking the scenic train trip from Glasgow to Fort William and Mallaig. Can anyone advise me regarding the best way to travel between Fort William and Mallaig (and return)? Take the same train all the way to Mallaig from Glasgow? Take the Jacobite steam train from Fort William to Mallaig? If so, take it roundtrip, or only one way?
Which train from Fort William to Mallaig?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 4 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 5 Istanbul hotels
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 12 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich