I am planning a trip to Scotland in August. I am interested in taking the scenic train trip from Glasgow to Fort William and Mallaig. Can anyone advise me regarding the best way to travel between Fort William and Mallaig (and return)? Take the same train all the way to Mallaig from Glasgow? Take the Jacobite steam train from Fort William to Mallaig? If so, take it roundtrip, or only one way?
Which train from Fort William to Mallaig?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 American Express
- 20 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange