My husband and I (mid-late 30's) fly into Copenhagen from Australia for the start of 5 week European holiday next year for 2 nights (3 full days).
I'm trying to decide where to base ourselves. Below is my current thinking, in order of preference:
Does anyone have any suggestions/thoughts on the above areas (or others) and recommendations? We're happy to do apartments or a hotels and our budget is approx 200EUR a night. We're happy to just meander around for the few days and haven't planned on what we want to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 와와카지노⋞」☃「( SO224。COM )」☃「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 온라인카지노⋞」☃「( SO224。COM )」☃「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 실시간카지노⋞」☃「( SO224。COM )」☃「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 아라비안바카라⋞」☃「( SO224。COM )」☃「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 블랙잭바카라⋞」☂「( SO224。COM )」☂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 7 바카라게임사이트⋞」☂「( SO224。COM )」☂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 8 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 9 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Versailles
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Where to enjoy Paris
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary