My husband and I (mid-late 30's) fly into Copenhagen from Australia for the start of 5 week European holiday next year for 2 nights (3 full days).
I'm trying to decide where to base ourselves. Below is my current thinking, in order of preference:
Does anyone have any suggestions/thoughts on the above areas (or others) and recommendations? We're happy to do apartments or a hotels and our budget is approx 200EUR a night. We're happy to just meander around for the few days and haven't planned on what we want to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Norway Honeymoon
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 13 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Our future trip to Greece
- 16 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers