I'm looking for suggestions re: which are the best 2 islands in Greece for my interests and how to split the time...I have 9 nights
We are a mature couple...we would like somewhere really picturesque but also with interesting things to do such as worthwhile towns to see...perhaps one day of ruins good restaurants
Would really appreciate some advise
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 5 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 8 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 9 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 10 First Trip to Ireland
- 11 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 14 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 15 Athens multi site pass
- 16 London best location
- 17 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 21 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 22 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 23 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 24 Bodrum Turkey to Greek islands
- 25 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily