We will be in Nice this summer for a couple of nights, and will then move to Antibes. Unfortunately, due to closures, there are 2 museums we want to visit in Nice on the same day that we will be heading to Antibes (the are both closed the day before and we will arrive too late the day before that). We are staying an airbnb aparment. I emailed the owner asking if we could store our luggage that day, but am not hopeful, and I read in Rick Steve's book that there is no luggage storage at the train station in Nice.
Any ideas as to what we can do with our luggage that day? We are traveling with our 9 year old twins and want to visit the Chagall and Matisse museums.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 2 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 3 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 4 Milos beach stay
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 8 WWI Battlefields
- 9 Iceland 3 day layover
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 12 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 13 Train travel
- 14 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 16 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 20 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 21 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 22 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 23 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 24 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition