We will be in Nice this summer for a couple of nights, and will then move to Antibes. Unfortunately, due to closures, there are 2 museums we want to visit in Nice on the same day that we will be heading to Antibes (the are both closed the day before and we will arrive too late the day before that). We are staying an airbnb aparment. I emailed the owner asking if we could store our luggage that day, but am not hopeful, and I read in Rick Steve's book that there is no luggage storage at the train station in Nice.
Any ideas as to what we can do with our luggage that day? We are traveling with our 9 year old twins and want to visit the Chagall and Matisse museums.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Ronda Wine/biking
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 19 How to rent a car
- 20 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 21 Day trips from Florence
- 22 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city