We will be in Nice this summer for a couple of nights, and will then move to Antibes. Unfortunately, due to closures, there are 2 museums we want to visit in Nice on the same day that we will be heading to Antibes (the are both closed the day before and we will arrive too late the day before that). We are staying an airbnb aparment. I emailed the owner asking if we could store our luggage that day, but am not hopeful, and I read in Rick Steve's book that there is no luggage storage at the train station in Nice.
Any ideas as to what we can do with our luggage that day? We are traveling with our 9 year old twins and want to visit the Chagall and Matisse museums.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 5 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 6 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Dublin Leap Card
- 9 Vatican City questions
- 10 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 11 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 12 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Garda Land
- 19 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 20 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings