My husband and I have an eight month baby and we what to rent an apartment someplace in Europe for a couple of months: Feb through March. Does anyone have recommendations for an economical location with mild weather that will also be somewhat central for small excursions to surrounding areas? We live in Seattle and will be happy with mid 50's to 60's.. Safety is a priority.
Where to stay in Europe for a couple of months with a baby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Reputable Tours
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 9 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Is my plan ok
- 17 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015