My husband and I have an eight month baby and we what to rent an apartment someplace in Europe for a couple of months: Feb through March. Does anyone have recommendations for an economical location with mild weather that will also be somewhat central for small excursions to surrounding areas? We live in Seattle and will be happy with mid 50's to 60's.. Safety is a priority.
Where to stay in Europe for a couple of months with a baby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 2 First Trip to Europe
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 5 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 6 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 7 Globus Tours
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 10 London hotel tax is 20%
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 Royal Opera House question?
- 16 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Please help with itinerary...
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive