My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 7 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 8 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 13 CDG international flight
- 14 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 15 12 days europe
- 16 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 17 Budapest on a budget
- 18 Seville in late January
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 21 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 24 RFID Protection
- 25 Beaches in Southern France
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions