My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 4 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 5 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 6 Help with a small island in Greece
- 7 things in Rhonda
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 10 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 11 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 15 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 16 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 17 where to buy a LV bag?
- 18 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 19 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 20 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 25 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?