My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 4 Hotel advice
- 5 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 9 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 17 What to see in Dresden...
- 18 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 19 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 20 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 21 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 22 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions