My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Itinerary Tweaking
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 16 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions