My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Sim Card Options
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 38 Days in Paris
- 9 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Day trip ideas
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 15 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 16 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 17 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 18 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 19 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Things to do in Brussels
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions