My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 3 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 6 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 7 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 8 Car Rental in Iceland
- 9 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 10 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 11 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 Italy food budget
- 14 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 15 Family trip to France with kids
- 16 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 17 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 18 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 19 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 21 A week in spain
- 22 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 23 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 24 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 25 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva