My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Lugano area
- 2 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 3 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 12 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Switzerland in October
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 22 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 23 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 24 Tuscany First Time
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions