My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Rental car return in Nice
- 3 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 4 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 5 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 6 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 9 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 10 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 11 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 12 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 13 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 14 Como or Bellagio
- 15 Alhambra
- 16 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 17 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 18 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 19 where to stay in Malta
- 20 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 21 Netflix and Hulu
- 22 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 23 Germany in 7 days
- 24 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 25 Car rental return Nice
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions