My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 8 Trek through Eur
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Roma Pass
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 Denmark or Sweden?
- 19 Europe itinerary questions
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 24 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions