My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 2 Cornwall UK
- 3 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 4 Hydra, Greece
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 9 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 8 Hours in Rome
- 13 I may be wrong....
- 14 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 Cash machines ATM
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 19 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions