My wife and I would like to go to Europe next year during Christmas for a short romantic trip and we are deciding where to go. I have already been to the German Christmas markets, which I really enjoyed, and I just returned from Austria. We are looking to go somewhere we haven’t been before that is festive and beautifully decorated during Christmas time, and it would be nice to see some snow. We just started researching, but we are considering France (possibly Strasbourg or Paris), Spain, Italy, Switzerland or Scandinavia. Please help with suggestions of cities and towns. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Where To Spend Christmas In Europe? Please Help With Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 9 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Five nights in Extremadura
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!