I'm a 21 year old Floridian girl studying abroad in Vienna Austria for the semester (I actually posted here before about my study abroad trip and got some really good advice) I am in the middle of planning my spring break which is from April 10-29th
This is as far as I've gone, im leaving with a set of friends from Vienna to Bratislava to catch a plane to London, spend 3 days in London, fly to Dublin stay there for 2 days and after that Im a bit at a cross roads..I have another friend whom I'm meeting up in Paris on the 20th but that leaves me about a 5 day gap on my own, I could either
-Stay in Dublin and surrounding cities for the extra 5 days, I have a friend in Cork I can visit (but cant stay over) I really want to see some of the Irish countryside..I'm just a bit scared of traveling on my own and being in hostels :/
-Head out to France and explore some other cities that aren't Paris, I'm really interested in Historical places, like WW2 or scenic gardens and vineyards maybe?
-Stay at my friends place in Nancy, France. Anyone know any nearby places I can visit and do some day trips while there. My friend is busy with school and stuff so I'd still be sight seeing alone, but it wouldn't be too bad. Would Luxemburg be to far away to make it a day trip from Nancy?
After that I'll catch up with other friends in Paris on the 20/21st spend about 3 days sight seeing Paris, until the 24th where we head to Brussels for a day and then spend kings day weekend in Holland with my friend, and take a train back to Austria on the 29th/30th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 3 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 4 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 5 A few more questions about Brittany
- 6 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 7 Flight
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 13 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 14 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 16 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 17 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 18 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 23 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
Where to go in France or Ireland? I'm in a bit of a pickle