I'm a 21 year old Floridian girl studying abroad in Vienna Austria for the semester (I actually posted here before about my study abroad trip and got some really good advice) I am in the middle of planning my spring break which is from April 10-29th
This is as far as I've gone, im leaving with a set of friends from Vienna to Bratislava to catch a plane to London, spend 3 days in London, fly to Dublin stay there for 2 days and after that Im a bit at a cross roads..I have another friend whom I'm meeting up in Paris on the 20th but that leaves me about a 5 day gap on my own, I could either
-Stay in Dublin and surrounding cities for the extra 5 days, I have a friend in Cork I can visit (but cant stay over) I really want to see some of the Irish countryside..I'm just a bit scared of traveling on my own and being in hostels :/
-Head out to France and explore some other cities that aren't Paris, I'm really interested in Historical places, like WW2 or scenic gardens and vineyards maybe?
-Stay at my friends place in Nancy, France. Anyone know any nearby places I can visit and do some day trips while there. My friend is busy with school and stuff so I'd still be sight seeing alone, but it wouldn't be too bad. Would Luxemburg be to far away to make it a day trip from Nancy?
After that I'll catch up with other friends in Paris on the 20/21st spend about 3 days sight seeing Paris, until the 24th where we head to Brussels for a day and then spend kings day weekend in Holland with my friend, and take a train back to Austria on the 29th/30th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Corfu
- 17 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 18 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
Where to go in France or Ireland? I'm in a bit of a pickle