I'm a 21 year old Floridian girl studying abroad in Vienna Austria for the semester (I actually posted here before about my study abroad trip and got some really good advice) I am in the middle of planning my spring break which is from April 10-29th
This is as far as I've gone, im leaving with a set of friends from Vienna to Bratislava to catch a plane to London, spend 3 days in London, fly to Dublin stay there for 2 days and after that Im a bit at a cross roads..I have another friend whom I'm meeting up in Paris on the 20th but that leaves me about a 5 day gap on my own, I could either
-Stay in Dublin and surrounding cities for the extra 5 days, I have a friend in Cork I can visit (but cant stay over) I really want to see some of the Irish countryside..I'm just a bit scared of traveling on my own and being in hostels :/
-Head out to France and explore some other cities that aren't Paris, I'm really interested in Historical places, like WW2 or scenic gardens and vineyards maybe?
-Stay at my friends place in Nancy, France. Anyone know any nearby places I can visit and do some day trips while there. My friend is busy with school and stuff so I'd still be sight seeing alone, but it wouldn't be too bad. Would Luxemburg be to far away to make it a day trip from Nancy?
After that I'll catch up with other friends in Paris on the 20/21st spend about 3 days sight seeing Paris, until the 24th where we head to Brussels for a day and then spend kings day weekend in Holland with my friend, and take a train back to Austria on the 29th/30th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 3 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 나인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 8 Which town for a
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 A few days outside Rome
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
Where to go in France or Ireland? I'm in a bit of a pickle