I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?
- 1 Place to propose
- 2 Portugal in September
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 10 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 20 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Train travel in Europe
- 24 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata