I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 2 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 3 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 6 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 10 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 11 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 12 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 13 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 14 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 15 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 16 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 17 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 18 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 19 Hotels in old Rome
- 20 Car rental at Athens airport
- 21 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 25 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?