I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus fine Italy
- 2 Forints or Euros?
- 3 Another question about the rouble.
- 4 Scenic Tuscan Restaurant for a Group
- 5 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 6 3 days Venice to Paris
- 7 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 9 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 10 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 11 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 12 Staying at Dockland/Canary Wharf
- 13 A road trip to Florence
- 14 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 15 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 16 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 17 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 18 Shoppingin Spain
- 19 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 22 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 25 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?