I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 5 Two weeks in France
- 6 spanish winery region(s)
- 7 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 8 Best International Sim Card
- 9 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 10 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 12 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 13 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 14 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 15 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 Relaxing destinations?
- 19 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 22 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 25 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?