I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Best area to stay in Rome
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 5 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 6 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 7 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Paris Ticket t+
- 10 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 11 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 12 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 13 One week in Norway
- 14 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 15 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 16 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 17 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 18 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 19 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 20 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 21 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 22 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 23 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 24 France Itinerary Help
- 25 pier in Copenhagen