I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 3 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 4 Duoro river cruises
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Munich and Dachau
- 7 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 8 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 12 Useful website for France
- 13 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 14 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 15 London visit
- 16 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 17 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 21 SIM card for eastern europe
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Madrid and London