I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 2 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 3 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 7 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 10 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 11 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 12 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 13 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 14 Private transportation
- 15 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 20 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 21 Global Travel Warning...
- 22 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 23 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 24 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 25 Advices about our itiniary
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?