I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europcar at vienna airport
- 2 Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 4 Wine tour in Chianti
- 5 Bus ride to Positano
- 6 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 7 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 10 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 11 Amsterdam restaurants
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Greece for a month with a baby
- 16 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 17 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 18 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 19 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 20 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 Pousadas
- 23 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 24 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 25 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?