I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona extension
- 2 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 3 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 4 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 5 15 days trip to Europe
- 6 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 7 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 8 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 9 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 10 Vuerling airlines
- 11 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 12 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 13 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 14 France for a month in 2017
- 15 RENFE error message during payment
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 20 Venice Film Fest
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 23 All of Spain or something else..?
- 24 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 25 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?