I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 Sundays in Puglia
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Spain in December
- 10 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 11 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Lay over time
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?