I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 Barcelona on budget
- 4 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 5 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 6 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 7 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 8 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 9 Where to go in March??
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 12 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 13 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 14 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 15 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 16 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 17 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 18 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 19 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 20 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 21 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 25 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?