I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Airbnb scam
- 5 Gift for French business associate
- 6 Best data sim
- 7 Scotland Votes "No"
- 8 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 9 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 Trip Report, part 1
- 19 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 20 Scottish Passport
- 21 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report