We are going to Italy in september 2013 . Currently trying to decide where to fly to and from.
We are planning to visit Rome, Florence and some Tascuny lanmarks and short stay (3 days) in Amalfi Coast. All together - 10 days.
Should we fly to Florence , from there take a train to Rome and then to Naples and fly back to NY from Naples?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 4 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 5 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 SURPRISE TRIP
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 15 Andalucia Spain
- 16 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 17 Vigo Spain????
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 25 Spain, Portugal trip planning