We are going to Italy in september 2013 . Currently trying to decide where to fly to and from.
We are planning to visit Rome, Florence and some Tascuny lanmarks and short stay (3 days) in Amalfi Coast. All together - 10 days.
Should we fly to Florence , from there take a train to Rome and then to Naples and fly back to NY from Naples?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 Georgia in 4 days
- 3 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 14 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 15 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 16 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 17 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Stu Tower
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 23 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland