We are going to Italy in september 2013 . Currently trying to decide where to fly to and from.
We are planning to visit Rome, Florence and some Tascuny lanmarks and short stay (3 days) in Amalfi Coast. All together - 10 days.
Should we fly to Florence , from there take a train to Rome and then to Naples and fly back to NY from Naples?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 2 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 12 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 13 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 14 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 24 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 25 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?