We are going to Italy in september 2013 . Currently trying to decide where to fly to and from.
We are planning to visit Rome, Florence and some Tascuny lanmarks and short stay (3 days) in Amalfi Coast. All together - 10 days.
Should we fly to Florence , from there take a train to Rome and then to Naples and fly back to NY from Naples?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 3 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 4 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 5 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 6 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 9 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 12 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 13 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 14 Back from a great trip !!
- 15 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 16 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 17 Train/Subway Questions
- 18 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 19 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 20 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 23 2 weeks in France next May
- 24 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 25 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey