We are going to Italy in september 2013 . Currently trying to decide where to fly to and from.
We are planning to visit Rome, Florence and some Tascuny lanmarks and short stay (3 days) in Amalfi Coast. All together - 10 days.
Should we fly to Florence , from there take a train to Rome and then to Naples and fly back to NY from Naples?
Where to fly to and from
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 6 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 15 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 British drivers
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Berlin