We are going to Italy in september 2013 . Currently trying to decide where to fly to and from.
We are planning to visit Rome, Florence and some Tascuny lanmarks and short stay (3 days) in Amalfi Coast. All together - 10 days.
Should we fly to Florence , from there take a train to Rome and then to Naples and fly back to NY from Naples?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지예시 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Travelling Iceland
- 3 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 4 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 5 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 9 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 10 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 11 Trastevere Food
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Sim Cards
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Nightime Tivoli
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 IWM
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Amalfi Coast
- 24 Montserrat Express
- 25 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon