We are going to Italy in september 2013 . Currently trying to decide where to fly to and from.
We are planning to visit Rome, Florence and some Tascuny lanmarks and short stay (3 days) in Amalfi Coast. All together - 10 days.
Should we fly to Florence , from there take a train to Rome and then to Naples and fly back to NY from Naples?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 3 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Korean Messages
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Budapest in December 2017