We are going to Italy in september 2013 . Currently trying to decide where to fly to and from.
We are planning to visit Rome, Florence and some Tascuny lanmarks and short stay (3 days) in Amalfi Coast. All together - 10 days.
Should we fly to Florence , from there take a train to Rome and then to Naples and fly back to NY from Naples?
Where to fly to and from
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 2 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 3 Sarlat house opinions please
- 4 Vienna apartment location
- 5 Healthy oldies visiting Eastern Europe
- 6 Croatian currency
- 7 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 8 Taking the Scenic Route from Florence to Montepulciano
- 9 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 10 Three days in Munich
- 11 Florence experts: need help with hotel, location and a 1 1/2 day visit
- 12 1 night on the Côte d'Azur
- 13 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 14 Traffic ticket in Normandy
- 15 Around Europe in 40 days
- 16 Things to do in and around Grosseto, Italy
- 17 Positano - lodging recommendations
- 18 Vineyard tours, Sept. Burgos or Leon area
- 19 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 20 Last minute restaurant suggestions in Portugal
- 21 The Cotswalds, Scotland and Wales
- 22 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 23 Walking in Oslo
- 24 Zip line near Fussen/Garmish Partenkirchen ?
- 25 Good base location around Florence