We are going to Italy in september 2013 . Currently trying to decide where to fly to and from.
We are planning to visit Rome, Florence and some Tascuny lanmarks and short stay (3 days) in Amalfi Coast. All together - 10 days.
Should we fly to Florence , from there take a train to Rome and then to Naples and fly back to NY from Naples?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 2 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 3 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 4 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 5 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Basque country ideas
- 11 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 12 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 13 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 14 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 15 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 16 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 17 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 18 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 19 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 20 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 21 First trip to Italy
- 22 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 23 Travel vs. Babies
- 24 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 25 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow