We are traveling to Paris next week (our second trip), and since we are expecting our first child (a girl) in 15 weeks, I would love to pick up a special outfit, maybe even a christening gown, in Paris. I would like to find one or two nice outfits of good quality, but without completely breaking the bank (i.e., no $200 dresses). I would also appreciate recommendations on where to find nice non-clothing items, like a silver rattle or hairbrush or special toy. TIA!
Where to find baby clothes in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Tight Planning?
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 13 Travel with Teens
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 One week in Venice - trips
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Italy
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace