My husband and I are just embarking on planning a vacation for early- to mid-May, and were thinking of a couple of options in Europe, but I'm frankly overwhelmed - so I thought I'd ask for advice. We are thinking 10 days to14 days. Somewhere warm and sunny. We don't want to try to do or see too much so not looking for a jam-packed itinerary but could be into moving cities a couple of times. I was thinking Spain, Greek islands or possibly Croatia -- though the little I've read makes it sound like a lot might be closed on Croatia's coast might not be open.
Any recommendations or advice would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 2 Visit to Engand
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 5 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 6 Cornwall UK
- 7 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 8 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 11 Short Trip to Paris
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 Help with basic itinerary
- 14 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 15 Cinqueterre
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 19 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 SNCF - low price for summer
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 24 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 25 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?