My husband and I are just embarking on planning a vacation for early- to mid-May, and were thinking of a couple of options in Europe, but I'm frankly overwhelmed - so I thought I'd ask for advice. We are thinking 10 days to14 days. Somewhere warm and sunny. We don't want to try to do or see too much so not looking for a jam-packed itinerary but could be into moving cities a couple of times. I was thinking Spain, Greek islands or possibly Croatia -- though the little I've read makes it sound like a lot might be closed on Croatia's coast might not be open.
Any recommendations or advice would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트╱➧【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】➧╱【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Italy
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 16 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Lisbon hotel
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 4 Days in Tuscany
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip
Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?