My husband and I are just embarking on planning a vacation for early- to mid-May, and were thinking of a couple of options in Europe, but I'm frankly overwhelmed - so I thought I'd ask for advice. We are thinking 10 days to14 days. Somewhere warm and sunny. We don't want to try to do or see too much so not looking for a jam-packed itinerary but could be into moving cities a couple of times. I was thinking Spain, Greek islands or possibly Croatia -- though the little I've read makes it sound like a lot might be closed on Croatia's coast might not be open.
Any recommendations or advice would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?