My husband and I are just embarking on planning a vacation for early- to mid-May, and were thinking of a couple of options in Europe, but I'm frankly overwhelmed - so I thought I'd ask for advice. We are thinking 10 days to14 days. Somewhere warm and sunny. We don't want to try to do or see too much so not looking for a jam-packed itinerary but could be into moving cities a couple of times. I was thinking Spain, Greek islands or possibly Croatia -- though the little I've read makes it sound like a lot might be closed on Croatia's coast might not be open.
Any recommendations or advice would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 Cascais or Algarve?
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 12 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Azores
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 18 Scotland in 7 Days
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?