My husband and I are just embarking on planning a vacation for early- to mid-May, and were thinking of a couple of options in Europe, but I'm frankly overwhelmed - so I thought I'd ask for advice. We are thinking 10 days to14 days. Somewhere warm and sunny. We don't want to try to do or see too much so not looking for a jam-packed itinerary but could be into moving cities a couple of times. I was thinking Spain, Greek islands or possibly Croatia -- though the little I've read makes it sound like a lot might be closed on Croatia's coast might not be open.
Any recommendations or advice would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 7 Guide in Russia
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 WWI Battlefields
- 10 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 11 Visiting Zurich
- 12 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 13 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 24 Rent a Car?
- 25 Whistle stop family road trip
Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?