My husband and I are just embarking on planning a vacation for early- to mid-May, and were thinking of a couple of options in Europe, but I'm frankly overwhelmed - so I thought I'd ask for advice. We are thinking 10 days to14 days. Somewhere warm and sunny. We don't want to try to do or see too much so not looking for a jam-packed itinerary but could be into moving cities a couple of times. I was thinking Spain, Greek islands or possibly Croatia -- though the little I've read makes it sound like a lot might be closed on Croatia's coast might not be open.
Any recommendations or advice would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Summer Travel order
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 Corfu
- 9 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 20 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 21 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 25 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?