I hear Spain is too hot in the summer, but this is the only time I can visit. Is there any place that isn't too hot or humid?
Where is the best place to visit in Spain during the summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 2 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 3 Best day trips from Paris
- 4 Santorini transportation
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 7 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 8 Gift for French business associate
- 9 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 10 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 11 Scotland Votes "No"
- 12 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 22 White Christmas
- 23 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Gtg San Antonio