I hear Spain is too hot in the summer, but this is the only time I can visit. Is there any place that isn't too hot or humid?
Where is the best place to visit in Spain during the summer?
- 1 Driving through Europe
- 2 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 3 Romania Tour Guide
- 4 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 5 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 7 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 8 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 9 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 10 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 11 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 12 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 13 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 14 Places to visit from London
- 15 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 16 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 17 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 18 Do and don't, eating in France
- 19 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 20 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 21 Getting the best our of Europe
- 22 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 23 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 24 Paris museums free admission
- 25 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference