I hear Spain is too hot in the summer, but this is the only time I can visit. Is there any place that isn't too hot or humid?
Where is the best place to visit in Spain during the summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 3 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 4 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Dublin Hostels
- 12 Avignon to London?
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Traveling to Munich