I can't figure out the trains!! Everyone keeps telling me how inexpensive it is and when I go to book a day trip from Paris to Amsterdam it hits at like $230.
Someone please educate me on the trains...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 2 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 7 Amsterdam Transit
- 8 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 9 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Lake Maggiore
- 13 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 14 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 15 UK train question
- 16 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 17 Day trip suggestion from London
- 18 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 19 Day Trip near Paris
- 20 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 21 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 22 Bootcut jeans
- 23 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 24 Car rental insurance woes
- 25 Cheap Airfare to Spain