I can't figure out the trains!! Everyone keeps telling me how inexpensive it is and when I go to book a day trip from Paris to Amsterdam it hits at like $230.
Someone please educate me on the trains...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 3 Super Cover For Hertz
- 4 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 5 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Hotel in Vienna
- 8 Baby Milk
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Granada to Madrid
- 17 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 18 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 19 Tour groups
- 20 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 21 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 22 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions