I can't figure out the trains!! Everyone keeps telling me how inexpensive it is and when I go to book a day trip from Paris to Amsterdam it hits at like $230.
Someone please educate me on the trains...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 2 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 3 My summer in Paris
- 4 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 5 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 6 London-Paris summer 2016
- 7 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 8 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 9 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 13 Outer Hebrides and north
- 14 day trip from Glasgow
- 15 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 16 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 17 Cinque Terre
- 18 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 19 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 22 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 23 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 24 What's on your bucket list?
- 25 An ambitions plan for Andalusia