I can't figure out the trains!! Everyone keeps telling me how inexpensive it is and when I go to book a day trip from Paris to Amsterdam it hits at like $230.
Someone please educate me on the trains...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 2 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 3 my current itinerary for future trip
- 4 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 5 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 Tuscany literature
- 8 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 13 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 14 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 15 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 16 Dordogne Trip Report
- 17 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 18 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 21 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 24 Dublin to Dingle?
- 25 The Best hotel in Caen please !