I can't figure out the trains!! Everyone keeps telling me how inexpensive it is and when I go to book a day trip from Paris to Amsterdam it hits at like $230.
Someone please educate me on the trains...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 2 My Trip Report to Turkey & Greece
- 3 My Trip Report to Turkey & Greece
- 4 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 5 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 6 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 7 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 8 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 9 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Car rental in Croatia
- 12 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 13 One day in Paris!
- 14 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 15 A plethora of islands
- 16 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 17 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 18 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 19 Lake Garda itinerary
- 20 Winery tours
- 21 Rome Walking Guide
- 22 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 23 air conditioning
- 24 Munich to Milan via train
- 25 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?