Aloha! My sister and I will be taking our first ever trip to Europe in mid-March for our cousins wedding in Portugal. We also will be going to Paris, Barcelona, London and Rome and are clueless on what to pack and what to wear. We know regardless of what we wear we will look like tourists, I just want to know what I should prepare for clothing wise since our wardrobe here in Hawaii consists mostly of shorts, tank tops, and light clothing in general. I mean we have nice clothes, but nice clothes in Hawaii is a little different from other places. HELP!
What to Wear in Europe in the Spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 2 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 11 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Oktoberfest reservations
- 23 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 Questions for my German friends