Aloha! My sister and I will be taking our first ever trip to Europe in mid-March for our cousins wedding in Portugal. We also will be going to Paris, Barcelona, London and Rome and are clueless on what to pack and what to wear. We know regardless of what we wear we will look like tourists, I just want to know what I should prepare for clothing wise since our wardrobe here in Hawaii consists mostly of shorts, tank tops, and light clothing in general. I mean we have nice clothes, but nice clothes in Hawaii is a little different from other places. HELP!
What to Wear in Europe in the Spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside
- 2 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 10 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 14 biking tours in Italy?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015