Aloha! My sister and I will be taking our first ever trip to Europe in mid-March for our cousins wedding in Portugal. We also will be going to Paris, Barcelona, London and Rome and are clueless on what to pack and what to wear. We know regardless of what we wear we will look like tourists, I just want to know what I should prepare for clothing wise since our wardrobe here in Hawaii consists mostly of shorts, tank tops, and light clothing in general. I mean we have nice clothes, but nice clothes in Hawaii is a little different from other places. HELP!
What to Wear in Europe in the Spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 3 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 4 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 5 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 6 Italian Lakes
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 9 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 10 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 11 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 12 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 17 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 20 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 24 Trains in Europe
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland