Aloha! My sister and I will be taking our first ever trip to Europe in mid-March for our cousins wedding in Portugal. We also will be going to Paris, Barcelona, London and Rome and are clueless on what to pack and what to wear. We know regardless of what we wear we will look like tourists, I just want to know what I should prepare for clothing wise since our wardrobe here in Hawaii consists mostly of shorts, tank tops, and light clothing in general. I mean we have nice clothes, but nice clothes in Hawaii is a little different from other places. HELP!
What to Wear in Europe in the Spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 2 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 3 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 4 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 9 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 10 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 11 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 12 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 13 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 14 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 15 Madrid apartment input, please
- 16 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 17 December honeymoon in Europe
- 18 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 19 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 How long in Venice?
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 staying a month or so in each place
- 23 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 24 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?