We are planning our trip now with no experience. We are planning on visiting Strasbourg on the way to Paris.
I am planning to spend in Strasbourg 2 days and then go somewhere else, but I am not sure what would be the best choice(we have one more day to spare)
Thank you very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 3 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 4 Scotland - We're Here!
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 IWM
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Guided Vatican Tours
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 13 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 22 16 days in France and Italy
- 23 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 24 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 25 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?