We are planning our trip now with no experience. We are planning on visiting Strasbourg on the way to Paris.
I am planning to spend in Strasbourg 2 days and then go somewhere else, but I am not sure what would be the best choice(we have one more day to spare)
Thank you very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 5 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 6 Tour groups
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Granada to Madrid
- 10 Baby Milk
- 11 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 12 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 15 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 21 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Driving in Italy?
- 24 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 25 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece