Hi there...Trying to find out whether converters will work for hairdryers or flat irons with 120V in Europe. SHould i go ahead and buy hair dryer/flat iron with dual voltage or just use the one i use in the US with a converter? WIll it work and what kind to buy? When shopping for dual voltage hair dryer, do i need to look out for anything? Any suggestion will be of great help! Thanks!!
What kind of converter to use for hair dryers/flat irons while in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 4 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 5 ITALO trains need help
- 6 Help with France itinerary
- 7 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 8 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 9 Cornwall or Paris?
- 10 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 11 plug adapters ITALY
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 German Rail Twin Pass
- 14 How much luggage?????
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 24 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 25 Paris in black and white