I was ckecking with Expedia for availability and rates in a resort and the first rate that came was for a "run of the house room", followed by a cottage seaview room rate.
What is a "run of the house" room? All rooms in that resort are cottages ,I think, so I don't understand what run of the house means.
Can someone please explain?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?