I was ckecking with Expedia for availability and rates in a resort and the first rate that came was for a "run of the house room", followed by a cottage seaview room rate.
What is a "run of the house" room? All rooms in that resort are cottages ,I think, so I don't understand what run of the house means.
Can someone please explain?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 2 Holiday in Europe
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 5 Hostel Advice
- 6 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 9 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Hertz Never Lost
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 14 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 15 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 20 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 21 student in denmark
- 22 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 23 Iceland in Feb
- 24 Poland in September
- 25 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!