I was ckecking with Expedia for availability and rates in a resort and the first rate that came was for a "run of the house room", followed by a cottage seaview room rate.
What is a "run of the house" room? All rooms in that resort are cottages ,I think, so I don't understand what run of the house means.
Can someone please explain?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／¶제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／¶제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Itinerary Tweaking
- 5 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Itinerary Help