So, I'm going to be visiting Batam, Indonesia this summer, and I the flight that I am looking at has a layover in Frankfurt for 12.5 hours. I have a friend who lives in the city of Basel, Switzerland, and I understand that the ICE train has a direct route from the Frankfurt Airport to the central station in Basel. While I believe that this is doable, my main concern is my check in duffel bag. I'm planning on checking it all the way to Kuala Lumpur (my destination city). What will happen to my duffel bag? I've heard that the bag will be delayed to its destination and such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Wales
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Paris in early august
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 11 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Globus Iberian Tour
- 16 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Budapest to Kosice
- 19 Poland to Austria In December
- 20 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 25 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)