So, I'm going to be visiting Batam, Indonesia this summer, and I the flight that I am looking at has a layover in Frankfurt for 12.5 hours. I have a friend who lives in the city of Basel, Switzerland, and I understand that the ICE train has a direct route from the Frankfurt Airport to the central station in Basel. While I believe that this is doable, my main concern is my check in duffel bag. I'm planning on checking it all the way to Kuala Lumpur (my destination city). What will happen to my duffel bag? I've heard that the bag will be delayed to its destination and such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GOOD OUTLOOK @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208OUTLOOKTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin
What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)