So, I'm going to be visiting Batam, Indonesia this summer, and I the flight that I am looking at has a layover in Frankfurt for 12.5 hours. I have a friend who lives in the city of Basel, Switzerland, and I understand that the ICE train has a direct route from the Frankfurt Airport to the central station in Basel. While I believe that this is doable, my main concern is my check in duffel bag. I'm planning on checking it all the way to Kuala Lumpur (my destination city). What will happen to my duffel bag? I've heard that the bag will be delayed to its destination and such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to UK
- 2 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 13 Milan or Turin
- 14 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)