So, I'm going to be visiting Batam, Indonesia this summer, and I the flight that I am looking at has a layover in Frankfurt for 12.5 hours. I have a friend who lives in the city of Basel, Switzerland, and I understand that the ICE train has a direct route from the Frankfurt Airport to the central station in Basel. While I believe that this is doable, my main concern is my check in duffel bag. I'm planning on checking it all the way to Kuala Lumpur (my destination city). What will happen to my duffel bag? I've heard that the bag will be delayed to its destination and such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 10 Westerplatte
- 11 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Bernina Express mid-March
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Biarritz family holiday
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 getting to CDG
What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)