Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
What clothes to wear in Lake Como in late October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 5 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 6 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 13 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 22 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 23 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct