Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 2 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Road trip with our dog
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 19 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy