Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
What clothes to wear in Lake Como in late October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 5 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 13 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?