Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 2 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Happy birthday ATM
- 13 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 2 days in Lugano area
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!