Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
What clothes to wear in Lake Como in late October?
- 1 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 2 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 3 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 4 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 5 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 6 Day trip to Capri
- 7 Florence to nice- help
- 8 Driving in Genoa
- 9 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 15 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Car Rental Locations
- 18 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 19 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 just want to know
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July