Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 2 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Gluten Free in Italy
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 8 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 12 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 13 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 20 A few last minute questions
- 21 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 24 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris