Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
What clothes to wear in Lake Como in late October?
- 1 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Barcelona to Positano
- 5 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 Retirement Vacation
- 10 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 17 Almalfi in Late March??
- 18 Edinburgh
- 19 Four Days in Seville
- 20 Tour-Free Travel
- 21 London Evening Activity
- 22 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 23 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 24 Planning my days in Paris
- 25 Oystercard/Travelcard planning