Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 How much time in The Hague
- 3 Lisbon/Porto or Split/Dubrovnik
- 4 AirBNB scam apt in Milan
- 5 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 6 a stop along El Camino
- 7 Span Air Controllers' Strike in June
- 8 Package Tours of Normandy
- 9 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 10 Budapest and ?
- 11 What are some great spots for photography along the Lycian Coast?
- 12 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 13 Ireland advice
- 14 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 15 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 16 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 17 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 18 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 19 Paris Museum Pass/Free Day
- 20 Multi-Generation Trip
- 21 Experience Greece Online (Video + Stills)
- 22 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 25 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris