Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
What clothes to wear in Lake Como in late October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 7 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 13 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 Southern Ireland Help
- 16 Bologna tips
- 17 London and Where Else in late December?
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 19 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 22 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 London - Site List Triage -
- 25 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati