Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 Granada to Madrid
- 5 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 6 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 8 Croatia
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 Norway -Trips
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 13 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 14 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 23 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas