My husband and I will be travelling through Amsterdam the end of September for a one night layover from Rome then on to Canada at 12 noon the next day..(we roughly have 23 hours!)
Having never been to Amsterdam, we are excited to do a little touring around!
We were wondering if it is more convenient to just stay at a hotel near the airport vs downtown...(suggestions?? no more than 250$/night please).
Please also if someone could tell us which train to catch to get downtown from the airport area as well as a few suggestions to see the "touristy" spots in Amsterdam. (thought I would love to do a canal tour-if so, do they need to be prebooked?)
Thank you to all in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ Printer Set-up CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPPORT Hel*p 24x7
- 2 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 16 Italy in January?
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 22 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 23 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 24 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 25 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
We have 23 hours only in Amsterdam....hotels and location??