Any suggestion where to buy a home (2 bedroom) near London so that I can send my daughter to the Top IB schools or Secondary school .Sorry if the terms are not correct. I am from US and I would like to use it as a vaction home until she is ready to be there.Please suggest .I don't need city, pub only good schools and the usual family stuff.
Also if you can suggest the name of the good schools that would be appreciated too.
If you know the process of where to start .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 WEBROOT Install CONTACTs WEBROOT Technical Care
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin