Any suggestion where to buy a home (2 bedroom) near London so that I can send my daughter to the Top IB schools or Secondary school .Sorry if the terms are not correct. I am from US and I would like to use it as a vaction home until she is ready to be there.Please suggest .I don't need city, pub only good schools and the usual family stuff.
Also if you can suggest the name of the good schools that would be appreciated too.
If you know the process of where to start .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 London Theater
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 5 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 24 Poland to Austria In December
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?