Any suggestion where to buy a home (2 bedroom) near London so that I can send my daughter to the Top IB schools or Secondary school .Sorry if the terms are not correct. I am from US and I would like to use it as a vaction home until she is ready to be there.Please suggest .I don't need city, pub only good schools and the usual family stuff.
Also if you can suggest the name of the good schools that would be appreciated too.
If you know the process of where to start .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Theater in London
- 3 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 8 Umbria / Le Marche
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 11 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Food in Positano
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Katyn massacres
- 17 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 21 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 22 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 Italy