Any suggestion where to buy a home (2 bedroom) near London so that I can send my daughter to the Top IB schools or Secondary school .Sorry if the terms are not correct. I am from US and I would like to use it as a vaction home until she is ready to be there.Please suggest .I don't need city, pub only good schools and the usual family stuff.
Also if you can suggest the name of the good schools that would be appreciated too.
If you know the process of where to start .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Dublin Leap Card
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 8 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 11 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 12 Garda Land
- 13 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 17 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 mountain views near London
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Need Help with German Train Schedule