I've been reading on the forum about walkie talkies and from what I understand, GMRS types are acceptable for use in Europe but FRS types aren't? I have a set of Audiovox 2-way radios and on the back of one I read "FCC ID: PDHGMRS-1200L" I'm assuming this means I have the GMRS kind and can use them. Am I correct?
Walkie Talkies - GMRS vs. FRS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 2 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 3 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 4 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 5 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 6 What's your suggestion ????
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 9 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 10 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 11 A guide to Madrid
- 12 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 13 Prague for a week?
- 14 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 15 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 16 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 17 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 20 Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 22 Amsterday > Bruges
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 25 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM