My topic title says it all. I am thinking of starting of in Conwy as a base. Does anybody have experience with this. My trip date is June/July.
Wales without a car - how doable is it?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Lake como
- 10 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 11 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 18 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Train travel in Europe
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Place to propose
- 23 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration