I am looking to visit Cannes on the coming February and although I understood this is not a particularly good time to visit the French Riviera due to the low temperature this is the only time of the year when it would be convenient for me to travel. I would like to know what would my options be if I am looking for a family vacation which entails nice beach hotel, fancy restaurants, breathtaking scenery, and interesting places for strolling? Also, are the seawaters too cold for a swim at this time of the year? If so, do hotels usually warm the pool waters for guests? (Sorry if I asked questions that seemed to some of you like a no brainer because I live in Asia and this would be my first trip to the French Riviera.) I'm torn between Cannes and Monte Carlo actually so I'm wondering which would make a better base for my visit as well, based on criteria specified.
Visiting Cannes in February
- 1 San Lorenzo Market
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 4 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 5 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 6 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 7 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 8 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 9 Cuenca or Toledo
- 10 Nice
- 11 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 12 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 13 Norway experts needed.
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 Last monte Paris apartment
- 17 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 21 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 24 Wimpy's
- 25 HELP stuck in Italy