We are flying into Vienna on Saturday April 21 and departing Prague on April 29. We would like to see Neuschwanstein Castle on the way to Prague. We will be travelling on Europe Select Pass covering Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Any recomendations about how many nights we need to stay in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 100 years of French gratitude
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Day Trips from Nice
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 23 Istanbul water
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...