We are flying into Vienna on Saturday April 21 and departing Prague on April 29. We would like to see Neuschwanstein Castle on the way to Prague. We will be travelling on Europe Select Pass covering Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Any recomendations about how many nights we need to stay in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 2 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?