We are flying into Vienna on Saturday April 21 and departing Prague on April 29. We would like to see Neuschwanstein Castle on the way to Prague. We will be travelling on Europe Select Pass covering Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Any recomendations about how many nights we need to stay in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 2 Dog friendly hotels
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Greek fuel cost
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Walking itinerary in England?
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Cambridge in May
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 19 Madrid/Lisbon
- 20 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 23 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback