We are flying into Vienna on Saturday April 21 and departing Prague on April 29. We would like to see Neuschwanstein Castle on the way to Prague. We will be travelling on Europe Select Pass covering Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Any recomendations about how many nights we need to stay in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 5 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 8 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 9 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 10 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 11 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 12 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 13 Greece mainland and islands
- 14 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 17 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 18 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 21 Oyster card?
- 22 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 London Theater
- 25 multi city flights to europe