I'm spending 3 nights in Venice, hotel close to San Marco. Kindly suggest authentic restaurants that are vegetarian friendly. I'm living in the main touristy area, hence the question. I don't want to eat at the main square where restaurants might cater to tourists only.
Further, I'd visit Murano & Burano as well. If you know of any good restaurants there, please share.
I'm getting a lot of help from this forum to plan my last minute Europe trip and I appreciate it.
Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 2 Satnav maps update
- 3 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 7 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 8 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 11 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 12 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 15 mallorca
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 22 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 23 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 24 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 25 Hamburg, worth a visit?