I'm spending 3 nights in Venice, hotel close to San Marco. Kindly suggest authentic restaurants that are vegetarian friendly. I'm living in the main touristy area, hence the question. I don't want to eat at the main square where restaurants might cater to tourists only.
Further, I'd visit Murano & Burano as well. If you know of any good restaurants there, please share.
I'm getting a lot of help from this forum to plan my last minute Europe trip and I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 3 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 4 What to take to Germany
- 5 Suggestions for travel
- 6 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 9 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 12 Holiday in Austria
- 13 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 4 week trip Turkey
- 16 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 17 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 18 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 19 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 20 What one thing in Paris?
- 21 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 24 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!