I'm spending 3 nights in Venice, hotel close to San Marco. Kindly suggest authentic restaurants that are vegetarian friendly. I'm living in the main touristy area, hence the question. I don't want to eat at the main square where restaurants might cater to tourists only.
Further, I'd visit Murano & Burano as well. If you know of any good restaurants there, please share.
I'm getting a lot of help from this forum to plan my last minute Europe trip and I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 2 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 3 Prague & Croatia
- 4 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 5 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 6 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 7 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 8 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 9 holiday problem in Budapest
- 10 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 11 Where to go in March??
- 12 Age limitation for car rental
- 13 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 More Possible Strikes - Bordeaux
- 18 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 19 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 20 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 21 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 22 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 23 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 24 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 25 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order