I'm spending 3 nights in Venice, hotel close to San Marco. Kindly suggest authentic restaurants that are vegetarian friendly. I'm living in the main touristy area, hence the question. I don't want to eat at the main square where restaurants might cater to tourists only.
Further, I'd visit Murano & Burano as well. If you know of any good restaurants there, please share.
I'm getting a lot of help from this forum to plan my last minute Europe trip and I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ERROR ISSUES :MSN GET TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 MAIL D*J
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Moscow Favorites
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 Bernese Oberland
- 11 TIM in FCO - update
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 22 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 23 Cartagena Spain
- 24 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 25 Trip to Switzerland