I just came across a pamphlet that I picked up in Venice when we were there in June. It advertised several Venice tours that included a walk that takes tourists, among other places, to the Red Light District in Castello. I have been to Venice at least 10 times, and feel like I have seen most of the city (but I find something new every trip!), but I have never been anywhere that made me think I was in a Red Light area. Where exactly is it?
Venice Red Light District?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 2 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 3 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 8 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 9 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 16 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 24 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 25 Heli Tour