I just came across a pamphlet that I picked up in Venice when we were there in June. It advertised several Venice tours that included a walk that takes tourists, among other places, to the Red Light District in Castello. I have been to Venice at least 10 times, and feel like I have seen most of the city (but I find something new every trip!), but I have never been anywhere that made me think I was in a Red Light area. Where exactly is it?
Venice Red Light District?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 2 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 Central European train travel
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 7 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 8 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 9 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 10 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 11 Carinthia
- 12 Southwestern England
- 13 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 14 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 15 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 Best driving map for Greece?
- 18 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 19 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 20 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 21 Sicily by train or bus
- 22 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 23 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 24 Sea side in Italy
- 25 Venice - apartment??????