Oh my goodness, only 30 days to go Can barely contain my excitement.
Can someone help me please with some directions?
We need to get from our apartment in Castello to Venice Mestre train station:
- with luggage
- on a Monday (around Midday, if that makes any difference).
- we have the vaporetti pass
Grateful if someone could please point me in the right direction & let me know roughly how much time to allow.
(has started packing her suitcase already)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat
Venice directions - best way from Castello to Venice Mestre (with luggage)