Though I am sure that we won't go hungry in Italy, it would be nice to have recommendations for restaurants that have more than just 2-3 vegetarian dishes. We are going to be spending total 3 weeks in venice, tuscany, rome and sorrento/amalfi. If you have a favorite vegetarian friendly restaurant there, please share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 4 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 5 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 8 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 9 YIKES!
- 10 Cash machines ATM
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 13 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help
vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome