I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Vegetarian Food Suggestions in Spain pls
- 1 Planning my trip to Italy
- 2 Istanbul Hotels
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 11 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 Car Rental Locations
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 22 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 23 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013