I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 Budapest & Prague
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy