I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Vegetarian Food Suggestions in Spain pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 2 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 Dordogne lodging
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 13 Dordogne markets
- 14 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 15 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 16 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 17 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 18 northern Portugal
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Potential trip - Balkans
- 21 Making reservations in Italy
- 22 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 23 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 GPS with rental car in Europe