I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 6 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 12 Edinburgh to Skye
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 17 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...