I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 14 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 November in Rome
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Trains in Italy