I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ☎ BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 3 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 4 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 5 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 6 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London (revised)
- 10 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Which area to stay in London
- 15 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 16 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 22 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland