I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Vegetarian Food Suggestions in Spain pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 17 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 21 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan