I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Vegetarian Food Suggestions in Spain pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - boats on canals
- 2 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 5 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 11 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 12 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Do trains run past midnight???
- 15 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 16 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 20 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 21 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 24 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 25 Warsaw for the week-end / language question