I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Vegetarian Food Suggestions in Spain pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 First time touring Europe
- 3 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 4 big family in Ireland
- 5 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 6 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 7 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 8 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 London - Site List Triage -
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Santorini transportation
- 15 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 16 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 19 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 What to wear