I'm travelling with my family, 5 adults (one in a wheelchair) and 2 children (2 and 4 years old) and we are thinking about renting a van for 3 weeks in Santander and dropping it off in Seville. We have 4 large suitcases, and of course, the wheelchair which can be folded. Is the VW Sharan 2.0 big enough to suit our needs? If not, can you advise as to which I would need to accommodate us? Do you know of any lesser known websites that offer van rentals at reasonable price? Thanks.
Van Rental in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 4 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 VISA question
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 France,Spain,Italy
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway