I'm travelling with my family, 5 adults (one in a wheelchair) and 2 children (2 and 4 years old) and we are thinking about renting a van for 3 weeks in Santander and dropping it off in Seville. We have 4 large suitcases, and of course, the wheelchair which can be folded. Is the VW Sharan 2.0 big enough to suit our needs? If not, can you advise as to which I would need to accommodate us? Do you know of any lesser known websites that offer van rentals at reasonable price? Thanks.
Van Rental in Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 12 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 25 Itinerary Questions