I'm travelling with my family, 5 adults (one in a wheelchair) and 2 children (2 and 4 years old) and we are thinking about renting a van for 3 weeks in Santander and dropping it off in Seville. We have 4 large suitcases, and of course, the wheelchair which can be folded. Is the VW Sharan 2.0 big enough to suit our needs? If not, can you advise as to which I would need to accommodate us? Do you know of any lesser known websites that offer van rentals at reasonable price? Thanks.
Van Rental in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 20 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 21 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's