I'm travelling with my family, 5 adults (one in a wheelchair) and 2 children (2 and 4 years old) and we are thinking about renting a van for 3 weeks in Santander and dropping it off in Seville. We have 4 large suitcases, and of course, the wheelchair which can be folded. Is the VW Sharan 2.0 big enough to suit our needs? If not, can you advise as to which I would need to accommodate us? Do you know of any lesser known websites that offer van rentals at reasonable price? Thanks.
Van Rental in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 4 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 5 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 11 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 12 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 Which One?
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 month's stay in Italy
- 18 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 19 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 20 International driving permit required in France?
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 Germany Visa for conference
- 23 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 24 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 25 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey