I'm travelling with my family, 5 adults (one in a wheelchair) and 2 children (2 and 4 years old) and we are thinking about renting a van for 3 weeks in Santander and dropping it off in Seville. We have 4 large suitcases, and of course, the wheelchair which can be folded. Is the VW Sharan 2.0 big enough to suit our needs? If not, can you advise as to which I would need to accommodate us? Do you know of any lesser known websites that offer van rentals at reasonable price? Thanks.
Van Rental in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 6 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 train to Vernon France
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 22 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 please help with itinerary in sicily