I've read some information about getting reimbursed for Value Added Tax in Ireland. The process seems pretty time consuming and cumbersome. Can anyone give me a simple explanation of how it works, and how to get reimbursed for the VAT? If I have to process things at the airport on my departure day, how much additional time will that take? Thanks for any help you can give me with this.
Value Added Tax. How it works?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 7 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 8 December honeymoon in Europe
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise