I've read some information about getting reimbursed for Value Added Tax in Ireland. The process seems pretty time consuming and cumbersome. Can anyone give me a simple explanation of how it works, and how to get reimbursed for the VAT? If I have to process things at the airport on my departure day, how much additional time will that take? Thanks for any help you can give me with this.
Value Added Tax. How it works?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 5 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 6 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 7 International driving permit required in France?
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 10 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 11 Scotland day tour
- 12 Tour Company in Russia
- 13 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 14 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 18 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 19 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 20 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 21 Trip to Pyrenees
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 23 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 24 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 25 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip