I've read some information about getting reimbursed for Value Added Tax in Ireland. The process seems pretty time consuming and cumbersome. Can anyone give me a simple explanation of how it works, and how to get reimbursed for the VAT? If I have to process things at the airport on my departure day, how much additional time will that take? Thanks for any help you can give me with this.
Value Added Tax. How it works?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions