I've read some information about getting reimbursed for Value Added Tax in Ireland. The process seems pretty time consuming and cumbersome. Can anyone give me a simple explanation of how it works, and how to get reimbursed for the VAT? If I have to process things at the airport on my departure day, how much additional time will that take? Thanks for any help you can give me with this.
Value Added Tax. How it works?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 8 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 11 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 See You In Minsk
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Florence Hotel Advice
- 17 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Florence over Christmas w kids