We are a group of 5 people. We bought 8 days Swiss Travel Pass. In order to take the Galcier Express we want to go from Zürich to Celerina. However, when we looked at the validity map we saw that a part of the journey from Klosters Platz to Sagliains is not included in our pass. For this journey, when we looked at the train website there is a regional express from Landquart to Celerina. We are confused, if we take the RE from Landquart to Celerina, how can we pay for the unincluded part from Klosters Platz to Sagliain?
Also we have a smiliar problem from Visp to Grindelwald. In this route, again the journey from Visp to Frutigen is not included in the validity map.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Cutback on Spain trip
- 4 where to stay in London?
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 15 driving from ancona to rome
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 2017 Easter in Italy
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please