We are a group of 5 people. We bought 8 days Swiss Travel Pass. In order to take the Galcier Express we want to go from Zürich to Celerina. However, when we looked at the validity map we saw that a part of the journey from Klosters Platz to Sagliains is not included in our pass. For this journey, when we looked at the train website there is a regional express from Landquart to Celerina. We are confused, if we take the RE from Landquart to Celerina, how can we pay for the unincluded part from Klosters Platz to Sagliain?
Also we have a smiliar problem from Visp to Grindelwald. In this route, again the journey from Visp to Frutigen is not included in the validity map.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마경주결과わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ골프초보わ 이루
- 2 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip