We are a group of 5 people. We bought 8 days Swiss Travel Pass. In order to take the Galcier Express we want to go from Zürich to Celerina. However, when we looked at the validity map we saw that a part of the journey from Klosters Platz to Sagliains is not included in our pass. For this journey, when we looked at the train website there is a regional express from Landquart to Celerina. We are confused, if we take the RE from Landquart to Celerina, how can we pay for the unincluded part from Klosters Platz to Sagliain?
Also we have a smiliar problem from Visp to Grindelwald. In this route, again the journey from Visp to Frutigen is not included in the validity map.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 2 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 3 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 10 Capri in July
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 13 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 16 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 23 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 24 Barcelona with baby
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum