We are a group of 5 people. We bought 8 days Swiss Travel Pass. In order to take the Galcier Express we want to go from Zürich to Celerina. However, when we looked at the validity map we saw that a part of the journey from Klosters Platz to Sagliains is not included in our pass. For this journey, when we looked at the train website there is a regional express from Landquart to Celerina. We are confused, if we take the RE from Landquart to Celerina, how can we pay for the unincluded part from Klosters Platz to Sagliain?
Also we have a smiliar problem from Visp to Grindelwald. In this route, again the journey from Visp to Frutigen is not included in the validity map.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Which Hotel in Rome
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 17 renting
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 20 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 21 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 22 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 23 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 24 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?