My granddaughter will be going on a school art tour through Spain, France, and Italy next summer and she has asked me if her hair flat iron will work with a plug adaptor or if she will need to have a convertor too. On the inside of the iron, it says 120 - 240 V.
US Hair Appliances in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 15 Rovinj, Croatia
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 Paris November 2014
- 18 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 19 Traveling in France by train
- 20 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 21 Unique Venice Activity
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 24 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel