Apologies for so many last minute posts and requests for info on short notice.... We were not able to plan for this trip due to personal reasons so trying to do so on the fly... Tomorrow we drive from frankfurt to cochem... Is there suggestions of scenic drives to get there instead of the autobahns that the gps would take? We are looking for charming villages and beautiful landscapes... Any feedback will be very much welcome before tomorrow if possible...
Urgent! Scenic drive from frankfurt to Cochem in Rhine/ mosel
- 1 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 2 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 3 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 4 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 5 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 6 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 7 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 8 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 9 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 10 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 17 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 18 I Need To Vent!
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 21 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 22 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 23 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 24 Last monte Paris apartment
- 25 Wimpy's