I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 2 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Late night train from Prague
- 9 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 10 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 11 December honeymoon in Europe
- 12 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 15 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 16 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 17 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 22 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 25 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?