I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland in January?
- 2 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 3 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 4 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 5 Budapest main train station status
- 6 Alone in Paris
- 7 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 8 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 9 Train strikes - Spain
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 11 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 12 Ice for a cooler
- 13 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 14 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 15 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 16 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 17 House/villa in Italy or France
- 18 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 19 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 20 Swimming in late September or early October
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 23 lodging in/near madrid
- 24 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 25 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency