I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 2 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 3 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 8 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 9 A wonderful month in France
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 12 Austrian Alps
- 13 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 14 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 15 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 16 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 17 Alsace
- 18 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 19 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 20 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 21 Seafari Boat Tour
- 22 My summer in Paris
- 23 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 24 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 25 November in Greece