I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 4 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 5 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 6 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 7 Day Trip near Paris
- 8 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 9 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 Day trip suggestion from London
- 12 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 13 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 14 Lake Maggiore
- 15 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 16 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 17 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 18 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 19 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 20 Milan tours
- 21 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 22 Flight Cost to Athens
- 23 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 24 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 25 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !