I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 10 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 11 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 12 Amalfi coast in May
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 15 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 20 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 21 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 22 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 23 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 24 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 25 Greece after the Vote