I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 3 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 4 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 5 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 6 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 9 Tipping in the UK
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 12 at what point should one get health insurance
- 13 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 14 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 24 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 25 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question