I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 4 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 5 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 6 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 7 Cotswolds first time
- 8 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 9 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Paris in black and white
- 13 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 20 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 25 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed