I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 London Trip Travel
- 5 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 St Germain
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 16 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 17 Norway 2014
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 21 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 22 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir