I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 My itinerary for Greece
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 14 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's