I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 3 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 4 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 5 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 6 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 7 Lake Maggiore
- 8 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 9 Norway Fjords
- 10 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 11 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 12 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 13 Bootcut jeans
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Day trip suggestion from London
- 16 UK train question
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 21 Umbria and Piedmont
- 22 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 23 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 24 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 25 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano