I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 3 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 4 Munich restaurant recs
- 5 Norway accessories and must have
- 6 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 7 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 8 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Norway holiday locations
- 11 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 14 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 15 Bordeaux TRIP
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 18 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Greece in 15 Days
- 21 Adaptors for Belgium
- 22 Walking Scotland
- 23 Home base for a month in France?
- 24 Train Ticket Help
- 25 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)