I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Backpacking
- 2 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 3 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 4 Spain in 17 days
- 5 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 6 Booking Engines You trust?
- 7 Spain in 17 days
- 8 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 9 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 10 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 11 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 12 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 13 Insight on budgeting
- 14 Our first trip to Europe
- 15 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 16 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 17 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 19 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 20 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 21 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 24 German Wings
- 25 A week in Sicily doable or not?