I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼♪☛™━ ALT55。TK ━™☚♪＼슈퍼카지노생중계카지노
- 2 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노★카지노사이트추천
- 3 온카지노ᛤ【RAM300.COM】ᛤ 강원랜드 카지노
- 4 라이브카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트“생중계바카라
- 5 온라인카지노●【RAM300.COM】● 온라인 카지노 정보공유
- 6 K-Day
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 17 Cell Phone Question
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old