I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 france options
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 4 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 5 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 6 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 7 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 10 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 11 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 How to get to Mallorca
- 14 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 15 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 16 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 17 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 18 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 19 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 20 Best area of the Morvan?
- 21 Switzerland 5 days
- 22 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 23 Todi as a stopover?
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland