I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 2 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 5 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 6 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 7 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 8 Amalfi October 16-25
- 9 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 12 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 13 Germany in 7 days
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 16 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 Aldeburgh to London-where to drop off rental car and pick up train?
- 19 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 20 Naples
- 21 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 23 Como or Bellagio
- 24 Traveling to Nice, seeking someone to join.
- 25 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?