I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 5 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 6 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 7 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 8 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 11 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 12 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 13 15 days trip to Europe
- 14 Scotland Highlands Help
- 15 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 16 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 17 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 20 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 21 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 22 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 23 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 24 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 25 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?