I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 2 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 5 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 8 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 9 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 10 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 11 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 12 Cars in France
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 15 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 16 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 17 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 18 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 19 this is a test
- 20 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 21 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 22 Cornwall and Germany
- 23 Rome
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Visiting the Scilly Islands