I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 3 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival