I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://healthexpertproduct.com/vtrex/
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 10 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 11 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 Norwegian Air?
- 17 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Highclare Castle
- 20 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch