I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Story of the German Christmas star
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 driving in france with kids
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 25 All Set To Go!!