I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 3 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Alterations to night trains routes
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 21 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 22 Questions About Croatia
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland