I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 2 9 days in switzerland
- 3 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 4 Camino No-No
- 5 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 6 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 7 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 8 Bus ride to Positano
- 9 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 10 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 11 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 12 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 13 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 14 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 Bayeux tapestry
- 17 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 Europe itinerary advice
- 22 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 23 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 24 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 25 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula