Six of us (all adults...two have never been to Europe) will be headed to Europe late April, 2014. We land in Paris and hopefully will get to our hotel around noon. We have one week each in France, Italy and Spain. We plan to spend our 1st full day in Paris touring with Michael Osman (I have toured with him before)..hopefully. We would also like to see some of the south of France before we head to Venice. We plan to get around by train. How can we do this efficiently and without spending all of our time in transit? And, with all this in mind...should we spend two nights or three in Paris? Thanks!
Two Nights Or Three Nights In Paris...And Then.....
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 5 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 16 rent car / Munich
- 17 Apartments in Rome
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands