Six of us (all adults...two have never been to Europe) will be headed to Europe late April, 2014. We land in Paris and hopefully will get to our hotel around noon. We have one week each in France, Italy and Spain. We plan to spend our 1st full day in Paris touring with Michael Osman (I have toured with him before)..hopefully. We would also like to see some of the south of France before we head to Venice. We plan to get around by train. How can we do this efficiently and without spending all of our time in transit? And, with all this in mind...should we spend two nights or three in Paris? Thanks!
Two Nights Or Three Nights In Paris...And Then.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 5 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 6 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 7 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 ITALY
- 10 Northern Spain
- 11 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Hamam in Istanbul
- 18 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 19 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 22 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 23 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 week in calabria