Six of us (all adults...two have never been to Europe) will be headed to Europe late April, 2014. We land in Paris and hopefully will get to our hotel around noon. We have one week each in France, Italy and Spain. We plan to spend our 1st full day in Paris touring with Michael Osman (I have toured with him before)..hopefully. We would also like to see some of the south of France before we head to Venice. We plan to get around by train. How can we do this efficiently and without spending all of our time in transit? And, with all this in mind...should we spend two nights or three in Paris? Thanks!
Two Nights Or Three Nights In Paris...And Then.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice; recommendations
- 2 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 8 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 14 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 17 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 18 Sardinia in early May
- 19 Finistère Base
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 First visit to France in November
- 22 Photographer in Paris?
- 23 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy