Six of us (all adults...two have never been to Europe) will be headed to Europe late April, 2014. We land in Paris and hopefully will get to our hotel around noon. We have one week each in France, Italy and Spain. We plan to spend our 1st full day in Paris touring with Michael Osman (I have toured with him before)..hopefully. We would also like to see some of the south of France before we head to Venice. We plan to get around by train. How can we do this efficiently and without spending all of our time in transit? And, with all this in mind...should we spend two nights or three in Paris? Thanks!
Two Nights Or Three Nights In Paris...And Then.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 2 Why don't the French want to work?
- 3 Driving from Italy to France
- 4 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 5 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 6 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 10 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 17 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 18 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 2 weeks in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary