Six of us (all adults...two have never been to Europe) will be headed to Europe late April, 2014. We land in Paris and hopefully will get to our hotel around noon. We have one week each in France, Italy and Spain. We plan to spend our 1st full day in Paris touring with Michael Osman (I have toured with him before)..hopefully. We would also like to see some of the south of France before we head to Venice. We plan to get around by train. How can we do this efficiently and without spending all of our time in transit? And, with all this in mind...should we spend two nights or three in Paris? Thanks!
Two Nights Or Three Nights In Paris...And Then.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 American Express
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015