I need your help again. Has anyone in this forum ever visited the Tuscan and Umbrian Regions of Italy such as Maremma, Orbetello, Talamone, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Orvieto, Todi, Assisi and Spello.? If so, I would appreciate if you can provide me with some feedbacks about each of the places mentioned above in comparison to other regions.
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 7 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 driving from prague to salzburg
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 20 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Amalfi Coast - help!