I need your help again. Has anyone in this forum ever visited the Tuscan and Umbrian Regions of Italy such as Maremma, Orbetello, Talamone, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Orvieto, Todi, Assisi and Spello.? If so, I would appreciate if you can provide me with some feedbacks about each of the places mentioned above in comparison to other regions.
Thank you all in advance.
TUSCANY, UMBRIA & ROME
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 6 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 RHK's heading to Europe
- 9 Backpacking through Europe
- 10 Planning my trip to Italy
- 11 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 12 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 Driving in Genoa
- 15 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 16 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 17 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 18 Istanbul Hotels
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist