I need your help again. Has anyone in this forum ever visited the Tuscan and Umbrian Regions of Italy such as Maremma, Orbetello, Talamone, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Orvieto, Todi, Assisi and Spello.? If so, I would appreciate if you can provide me with some feedbacks about each of the places mentioned above in comparison to other regions.
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 양재안마o1o-2816-2526 양재역안마 양재안마추천
- 2 가인안마o1o 2816 2526⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 7 I may be wrong....
- 8 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 9 Driver"s License & Language
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 14 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 A visit to Greenwich
- 24 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 25 Spain or South of France in July 2017?