I need your help again. Has anyone in this forum ever visited the Tuscan and Umbrian Regions of Italy such as Maremma, Orbetello, Talamone, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Orvieto, Todi, Assisi and Spello.? If so, I would appreciate if you can provide me with some feedbacks about each of the places mentioned above in comparison to other regions.
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 French theater in Paris
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies