My husband and I are planning a trip to Turkey this November. I've recently received a travel warning about being vigilant particularly travelling to south east provinces. Typically we like to backpack and travel via buses. Has anyone heard something similar and/or have advice about travelling within specific areas in Turkey?
Turkey travel warning?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Weather in the dolomites
- 4 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 7 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Aaah...Umbria!
- 11 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 12 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 16 Provence : So many places too little time
- 17 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 21 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 24 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?