My husband and I are planning a trip to Turkey this November. I've recently received a travel warning about being vigilant particularly travelling to south east provinces. Typically we like to backpack and travel via buses. Has anyone heard something similar and/or have advice about travelling within specific areas in Turkey?
Turkey travel warning?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 shortened trip to Italy
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Best data sim
- 17 Scotland Votes "No"
- 18 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 21 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Trip Report, part 1