Hopefully someone can help me here.
I was applying for the Turkey evisa online. In the form, the first name/given name field is a mandatory field and can't be left empty.
But the problem is that on my passport, there is no first/given name, the field is blank on my passport.
I tried calling them on the number mentioned and also contacting them through the website but they didn't know how I should proceed.
So I'm not exactly sure what I should put in that field in the online evisa form. Usually in other visa applications if I can't leave a field empty, they mention to put either NA (Not Available) or FNU (First Name Unavailable). But this application hasn't mentioned anything like this.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 3 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 6 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 7 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 8 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 13 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 18 Edinburgh to Skye
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 22 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 23 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 ISO help planning a trip to England in May