Hopefully someone can help me here.
I was applying for the Turkey evisa online. In the form, the first name/given name field is a mandatory field and can't be left empty.
But the problem is that on my passport, there is no first/given name, the field is blank on my passport.
I tried calling them on the number mentioned and also contacting them through the website but they didn't know how I should proceed.
So I'm not exactly sure what I should put in that field in the online evisa form. Usually in other visa applications if I can't leave a field empty, they mention to put either NA (Not Available) or FNU (First Name Unavailable). But this application hasn't mentioned anything like this.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Where should I go with my family?
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...