Hopefully someone can help me here.
I was applying for the Turkey evisa online. In the form, the first name/given name field is a mandatory field and can't be left empty.
But the problem is that on my passport, there is no first/given name, the field is blank on my passport.
I tried calling them on the number mentioned and also contacting them through the website but they didn't know how I should proceed.
So I'm not exactly sure what I should put in that field in the online evisa form. Usually in other visa applications if I can't leave a field empty, they mention to put either NA (Not Available) or FNU (First Name Unavailable). But this application hasn't mentioned anything like this.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 Rome hotel
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 23 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 Iceland trip report!