I'm new to the forum, and my apologies if this question has been asked before, but I have two types of baggage: a large backpack, and a relatively small wheeled luggage that has straps for carrying on my back.
I plan on visiting three countries: Netherlands, Germany and Sweden, and I'll be flying between my destinations. I'll be staying in hostels. I'll be staying four days in Amsterdam, four days in Munich, and two days in Stockholm.
I ask this because I plan on bringing back souvenirs home, so my backpack will be much heavier on the flight back, and I intend to take a few grooming supplies that will not be allowed on carry-on (I need them, unwanted hairs sprout very suddenly on me).
The wheeled luggage is fairly small, but not small enough to fit in the airplane cabin.
So, for those of you more experienced travelers: backpack or wheeled luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9vDXVAU0AEERpi.jpg:large
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Sundays in Puglia
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing