I'm new to the forum, and my apologies if this question has been asked before, but I have two types of baggage: a large backpack, and a relatively small wheeled luggage that has straps for carrying on my back.
I plan on visiting three countries: Netherlands, Germany and Sweden, and I'll be flying between my destinations. I'll be staying in hostels. I'll be staying four days in Amsterdam, four days in Munich, and two days in Stockholm.
I ask this because I plan on bringing back souvenirs home, so my backpack will be much heavier on the flight back, and I intend to take a few grooming supplies that will not be allowed on carry-on (I need them, unwanted hairs sprout very suddenly on me).
The wheeled luggage is fairly small, but not small enough to fit in the airplane cabin.
So, for those of you more experienced travelers: backpack or wheeled luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 2 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 3 celticmoon, a quick question
- 4 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 B&B in Ireland
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Apartment Montreux area
- 25 Please help with hotels in Seville