I'm new to the forum, and my apologies if this question has been asked before, but I have two types of baggage: a large backpack, and a relatively small wheeled luggage that has straps for carrying on my back.
I plan on visiting three countries: Netherlands, Germany and Sweden, and I'll be flying between my destinations. I'll be staying in hostels. I'll be staying four days in Amsterdam, four days in Munich, and two days in Stockholm.
I ask this because I plan on bringing back souvenirs home, so my backpack will be much heavier on the flight back, and I intend to take a few grooming supplies that will not be allowed on carry-on (I need them, unwanted hairs sprout very suddenly on me).
The wheeled luggage is fairly small, but not small enough to fit in the airplane cabin.
So, for those of you more experienced travelers: backpack or wheeled luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 2 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 5 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 6 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 7 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 8 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 13 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 14 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 18 Reaching the Lake District
- 19 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 20 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 21 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 22 My special places in Europe
- 23 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 24 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?