Am planning trip to Italy next year in June. Want to fly from Australia over to Rome preferably with a stopover. Closest international airport is Cairns or Brisbane. What is the most economical route with a stopover for a night?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 2 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 3 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 4 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 5 train from ams to paris
- 6 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 7 Cordoba or Granada?
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 10 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 11 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 12 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 13 3 nights in Tuscany
- 14 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 15 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 19 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 River Boat Cruise
- 22 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime