Am planning trip to Italy next year in June. Want to fly from Australia over to Rome preferably with a stopover. Closest international airport is Cairns or Brisbane. What is the most economical route with a stopover for a night?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Graz in January
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 Threat Level in UK
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 11 Malaga Spain
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 15 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 Iceland trip report!
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria