Am planning trip to Italy next year in June. Want to fly from Australia over to Rome preferably with a stopover. Closest international airport is Cairns or Brisbane. What is the most economical route with a stopover for a night?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Day trips around Vienna
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 Madrid/Lisbon
- 20 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 2 weeks in Southern Ireland