Am planning trip to Italy next year in June. Want to fly from Australia over to Rome preferably with a stopover. Closest international airport is Cairns or Brisbane. What is the most economical route with a stopover for a night?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 7 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 16 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 17 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 20 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 21 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 22 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 23 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 24 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 25 Travel to Karlsrhue