My second post for this trip - the first is here: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/2011-trip-around-some-of-eastern-europe-itinery-advice.cfm
Now, after much consideration, I have booked my trip for July, I could do with a quick lowdown of the sights and what to see. Originally I was going to fit Germany into the trip as well, but now that is going to wait until the 2012 massive trip (when I can afford it). So I have a more expansive budget than previously, I'll be able to afford £15-20 per day on sightseeing stuff, which (I believe) is more than enough for entrance fees and the like.
My itinery looks like this:
Gdansk - 4 Nights
Torun - 3 Nights
Warsaw - 5 Nights
Lublin - 4 Nights
Lodz - 4 Nights
Krakow - 7 Nights
Wroclaw - 3 Nights
Olomouc - 3 Nights
Pilsen - 3 Nights
Cesky Krumlov - 3 Nights
Prague - 7 Nights
So a total of 46 nights, and I would be much obliged if people who have visited any of the above could tell me the best sights to visit at each, special emphasis on historical sights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Destination with kids?
- 2 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 3 Cork or Galway?
- 4 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 5 Villa near Florence Italy
- 6 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 7 MiFi in Italy
- 8 Villa near Florence Italy
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 11 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Guides - Matera
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 One quick week -- where in France?
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 20 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Austria In Nov first week
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Small foodie tours in Bologna