My second post for this trip - the first is here: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/2011-trip-around-some-of-eastern-europe-itinery-advice.cfm
Now, after much consideration, I have booked my trip for July, I could do with a quick lowdown of the sights and what to see. Originally I was going to fit Germany into the trip as well, but now that is going to wait until the 2012 massive trip (when I can afford it). So I have a more expansive budget than previously, I'll be able to afford £15-20 per day on sightseeing stuff, which (I believe) is more than enough for entrance fees and the like.
My itinery looks like this:
Gdansk - 4 Nights
Torun - 3 Nights
Warsaw - 5 Nights
Lublin - 4 Nights
Lodz - 4 Nights
Krakow - 7 Nights
Wroclaw - 3 Nights
Olomouc - 3 Nights
Pilsen - 3 Nights
Cesky Krumlov - 3 Nights
Prague - 7 Nights
So a total of 46 nights, and I would be much obliged if people who have visited any of the above could tell me the best sights to visit at each, special emphasis on historical sights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Customer Support Number @+-(1800-681-7208)@AOL tech# support
- 2 Icloud@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Greece
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles