My second post for this trip - the first is here: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/2011-trip-around-some-of-eastern-europe-itinery-advice.cfm
Now, after much consideration, I have booked my trip for July, I could do with a quick lowdown of the sights and what to see. Originally I was going to fit Germany into the trip as well, but now that is going to wait until the 2012 massive trip (when I can afford it). So I have a more expansive budget than previously, I'll be able to afford £15-20 per day on sightseeing stuff, which (I believe) is more than enough for entrance fees and the like.
My itinery looks like this:
Gdansk - 4 Nights
Torun - 3 Nights
Warsaw - 5 Nights
Lublin - 4 Nights
Lodz - 4 Nights
Krakow - 7 Nights
Wroclaw - 3 Nights
Olomouc - 3 Nights
Pilsen - 3 Nights
Cesky Krumlov - 3 Nights
Prague - 7 Nights
So a total of 46 nights, and I would be much obliged if people who have visited any of the above could tell me the best sights to visit at each, special emphasis on historical sights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017