I have bought the Economy-tickets from Venice to Milano, but I can not be in this time in Italy. As I now know, I cannot refound my tickets. But, there is one possibility to change tickets (for example to Base-Tickets). If I make it, will it be possible to refund then this tickets? How many times I can change my Tickets?
Thank you for your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 2 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 3 Use of Train Tickets
- 4 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 5 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 6 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 7 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 11 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 12 First Trip to Paris
- 13 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 14 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 15 Driving in Italy
- 16 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 19 US foods not available in the UK
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Amsterdam and...?
- 22 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 23 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 24 Andalucia Spain
- 25 Whistle stop family road trip