I have bought the Economy-tickets from Venice to Milano, but I can not be in this time in Italy. As I now know, I cannot refound my tickets. But, there is one possibility to change tickets (for example to Base-Tickets). If I make it, will it be possible to refund then this tickets? How many times I can change my Tickets?
Thank you for your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 4 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 5 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 6 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 7 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 8 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 9 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 10 To europe this Aug
- 11 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 12 Lagos Walking Tour
- 13 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 14 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 15 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 19 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 20 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 21 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 22 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 23 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option