I'm trying to book a few tickets on Trenitalia for our travel September. We tried to purchase supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona departing at 8:05 AM on an FB train. After going through the motions and selecting "non-registered user" it wouldn't allow us to buy the tickets. After some frustration with registering, etc. and getting a personal code I finally tried to access the supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona at 8:05 only to find out that the option has been "sold out" when before every single seat was still available on that train on Coach 6. This is literally minutes apart. What is going on? It seems now our options are leaving at 7:35 or later in the afternoon or paying 20€. Both of us tried to book these tickets and have the same result. Can anyone give me an idea of how quickly supereconomy tickets get sold out, etc? Because this just seems odd.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노필리핀／♛』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♛＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 세븐바카라 ┗♀┫ NDS43。ZZ。AM ┣♀┓슈퍼카지노세븐바카라
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 16 Juangfrau / mt
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 20 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Questions about Polish sights