I'm trying to book a few tickets on Trenitalia for our travel September. We tried to purchase supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona departing at 8:05 AM on an FB train. After going through the motions and selecting "non-registered user" it wouldn't allow us to buy the tickets. After some frustration with registering, etc. and getting a personal code I finally tried to access the supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona at 8:05 only to find out that the option has been "sold out" when before every single seat was still available on that train on Coach 6. This is literally minutes apart. What is going on? It seems now our options are leaving at 7:35 or later in the afternoon or paying 20€. Both of us tried to book these tickets and have the same result. Can anyone give me an idea of how quickly supereconomy tickets get sold out, etc? Because this just seems odd.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 5 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 6 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 Chamonix to Paris
- 8 Scotland and London 21 days
- 9 Rome to venice
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 12 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 13 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 24 Praiana to Positano
- 25 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...