I'm trying to book a few tickets on Trenitalia for our travel September. We tried to purchase supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona departing at 8:05 AM on an FB train. After going through the motions and selecting "non-registered user" it wouldn't allow us to buy the tickets. After some frustration with registering, etc. and getting a personal code I finally tried to access the supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona at 8:05 only to find out that the option has been "sold out" when before every single seat was still available on that train on Coach 6. This is literally minutes apart. What is going on? It seems now our options are leaving at 7:35 or later in the afternoon or paying 20€. Both of us tried to book these tickets and have the same result. Can anyone give me an idea of how quickly supereconomy tickets get sold out, etc? Because this just seems odd.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 8 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Car Rental
- 11 Balkans
- 12 My first trip to Crete
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Ireland Trip
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 19 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 22 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 23 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 24 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 25 Airport Transportation