I'm trying to book a few tickets on Trenitalia for our travel September. We tried to purchase supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona departing at 8:05 AM on an FB train. After going through the motions and selecting "non-registered user" it wouldn't allow us to buy the tickets. After some frustration with registering, etc. and getting a personal code I finally tried to access the supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona at 8:05 only to find out that the option has been "sold out" when before every single seat was still available on that train on Coach 6. This is literally minutes apart. What is going on? It seems now our options are leaving at 7:35 or later in the afternoon or paying 20€. Both of us tried to book these tickets and have the same result. Can anyone give me an idea of how quickly supereconomy tickets get sold out, etc? Because this just seems odd.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Parking in Girona
- 6 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 7 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 8 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 SNCF - low price for summer
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 13 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 14 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 15 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 18 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 21 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 22 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Cinqueterre
- 25 Transportation Question Italy