I'm trying to book a few tickets on Trenitalia for our travel September. We tried to purchase supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona departing at 8:05 AM on an FB train. After going through the motions and selecting "non-registered user" it wouldn't allow us to buy the tickets. After some frustration with registering, etc. and getting a personal code I finally tried to access the supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona at 8:05 only to find out that the option has been "sold out" when before every single seat was still available on that train on Coach 6. This is literally minutes apart. What is going on? It seems now our options are leaving at 7:35 or later in the afternoon or paying 20€. Both of us tried to book these tickets and have the same result. Can anyone give me an idea of how quickly supereconomy tickets get sold out, etc? Because this just seems odd.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Europe in October!
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 5 B&Bs in Ireland
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 8 travel fan 220v?
- 9 Moldova and Transnistria
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 12 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Barcelona - places to stay
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 20 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 23 Guide in Russia
- 24 Train travel
- 25 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE